At our Fresno facility, we offer two programs to empower people to fight back against disease with a bit of hard work and a heavy dose of fun! Get more information:
What We Offer
Both programs offer:
1. Small class size: We keep our classes limited to ten participants and have two coaches for each class so you can get personalized attention.
2. Exclusive programs: Our Rock Steady Boxing classes are only for PWPs (persons with Parkinson's) and their caregivers. Move Beyond Cancer is only for those in treatment, survivors, and their workout buddy.
3. Camaraderie: When you join our gym, you join the Fresno Fight Family and gain a strong support network.
4. Individualized programming: While our classes are done as a group, we assess each fighter and include programming to help target areas of weakness.
5. Fun: Our coahces love what they do and spread their enthusiasm to our fighters and caregivers. Though we expect our fighters to work hard, we also expect them to play hard!
6. Hope: Disease can often steal our sense of who we are and make the future seem uncertain. We give our fighters hope by showing them that they have the ability to fight back.
Rock Steady Boxing Fresno
Research shows that people with Parkinson's disease can enhance their quality of life and even build impressive power, strength, flexibility, and speed with exercise! Rock Steady Boxing combines fitness and fun in a dynamic workout that gets results by moving the body in all planes of motion while continuously changing the routine as you progress through the program. By exercising with coaches who know the ropes, you can fight your way out of the corner and start to feel and function better. Our RSB coaches give heart and hope to our fighters while helping them to build physical, mental, and emotional strength. These classes have proven that anyone, at any level of Parkinson's, can actually lessen their symptoms and lead a healthier and happier life. Sweat and smile your way to better posture, balance, and mobility alongside fellow PWPs (persons with Parkinson's).
Move Beyond Cancer
Exercise has been shown to have many benefits for survivors and can even decrease the risk of reoccurence. Our Move Beyond Cancer program combines a gentle progression through funtional exercises and a playful environment to empower survivors to reclaim their health, happiness, and drive. With guidance from our specially trained coaches, survivors can safely reconnect with their bodies and regain strength, energy, and joy alongside fellow survivors.