Are you looking for a rewarding career helping others to improve their quality of life while having a flexible schedule that allows you to maintain a great work-life balance? Are you passionate about health and fitness and want to help others meet their health and fitness goals? Are you looking for a job with opportunities for professional growth? Then contact us to join Team Move Up!
At Move Up Health and Fitness Inc, we are dedicated to improving peoples’ lives through exercise and a healthy lifestyle. We work hard to provide clients and employees with the tools necessary to successfully improve day-by-day in a fun and uplifting environment. By focusing our services toward special populations who have life-altering health conditions, such as Parkinson’s and cancer, our employees find their work to be especially rewarding. Learn from experienced fitness professionals as you assist in leading group fitness classes. Take the opportunity to begin a career in the ever-growing fitness industry and start the journey toward better fitness, better health, and a better life for you and your future clients!
Assistant Fitness Coach
We’re looking for energetic, upbeat individuals who are passionate
about helping others to live their best lives through fitness and
healthy habits. You will assist in leading clients through designated
workouts. Shifts vary based on group fitness classes and personal
training clients, with opportunities for part-time or full-time positions.
Hourly pay range: $12.00 to $17.00
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable regarding health and fitness
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be CPR certified
- Must submit to a background check
- Have knowledge of Parkinson’s disease, treatment, and exercise recommendations
- Have knowledge of cancer, treatment, and exercise recommendations
- Certifications preferred: Personal Trainer Certification, Cancer Specialist Certification, Rock Steady Boxing Certification
Why You Should Apply:
- Rewarding career
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent work environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Great for work-life balance
Please send your resume to Jessica@moveuphealth.com with the subject “Assistant Fitness Coach: Fresno Location”. A cover letter is not required but is recommended.